Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Početna stranicaPočetna stranica  Latest imagesLatest images  PretraľnikPretraľnik  RegistracijaRegistracija  LoginLogin  

Nogomet 04.10

Go down 
Autor/icaPoruka
Tasovac

Tasovac

Broj postova : 75

Nogomet 04.10 Empty
PostajNaslov: Nogomet 04.10   Nogomet 04.10 Icon_minipostedsub lis 04, 2008 4:04 pm

[Vrh] Go down
Tasovac

Tasovac

Nogomet 04.10 Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Nogomet 04.10   Nogomet 04.10 Icon_minipostedsub lis 04, 2008 4:14 pm

VfB Stuttgart vs. SV Werder Bremen October 4th, 2008 / 15:30
The top clash of the Bundesliga weekend, between VfB Stuttgart and Werder Bremen, could really go either way. Based on recent meetings, there should be no lack of goals.

The last three matches between these two teams had a total goal count of nineteen. In March this year, Stuttgart won 6-3.

Stuttgart are still without players as Boulahrouz, Bastürk and Pardo, while Werder will have to do without Mertesacker and Harnik.

If any side is favorite to win this game, it is probably Werder Bremen, who have shown a more convincing performance in recent games than Stuttgart.

Ja cu ovdje probati na pobjedu Stuttgarta cisto zato sto svi favorizuju Werder, a taj isti je igrao tesku tekmu sa Interom u utorak.
Dakle
Tip 1 Kv. 2.70 P.P 4/10
Sretno i zivjeli!!! afro
[Vrh] Go down
Tasovac

Tasovac

Nogomet 04.10 Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Nogomet 04.10   Nogomet 04.10 Icon_minipostedsub lis 04, 2008 7:59 pm

Tasovac je napisao/la:
VfB Stuttgart vs. SV Werder Bremen October 4th, 2008 / 15:30
The top clash of the Bundesliga weekend, between VfB Stuttgart and Werder Bremen, could really go either way. Based on recent meetings, there should be no lack of goals.

The last three matches between these two teams had a total goal count of nineteen. In March this year, Stuttgart won 6-3.

Stuttgart are still without players as Boulahrouz, Bastürk and Pardo, while Werder will have to do without Mertesacker and Harnik.

If any side is favorite to win this game, it is probably Werder Bremen, who have shown a more convincing performance in recent games than Stuttgart.

Ja cu ovdje probati na pobjedu Stuttgarta cisto zato sto svi favorizuju Werder, a taj isti je igrao tesku tekmu sa Interom u utorak.
Dakle
Tip 1 Kv. 2.70 P.P 4/10
Sretno i zivjeli!!! afro
F.T 4:1 yahoo
[Vrh] Go down
Tasovac

Tasovac

Nogomet 04.10 Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Nogomet 04.10   Nogomet 04.10 Icon_minipostedsub lis 04, 2008 8:48 pm

FC Barcelona vs. Atletico Madrid October 4th, 2008 22:00

After an indifferent start to the season FC Barcelona have recovered and are now very much in ‘win mode’. Things haven’t always gone their way and they have had to rely on controversy and late goals in both the Primera Division as well as the Champions League to ensure that their winning streak continues. Apart from Gabi Milito and Alexander Hleb, who are still on the injury list, they are back at full strength.

Atletico Madrid had every chance last weekend to move up the league but a home defeat to Sevilla dropped them down to seventh place. An away visit to The Nou Camp is a daunting task for any team but they have maximum points, along with Liverpool, in Group D of the Champions League. They still have a few injury problems. Simao Sabrosa and Diego Forlan are still on the injury list, Georgios Seitaridis and Pablo Ibanez are both doubtful but John Heitinga could feature after recovering from injury.

FC Barcelona, at home would start as favourites to win, but expect a spirited Atletico Madrid to make a fight of it. A draw is possible.
Dakle ja idem na Aguera i drustvo prilicno sam siguran da ce Madrizani odnjeti bod a mozda i sva tri.
Tip X2 Kv. 2.00 P.P 7/10
Sretno i zivjeli !!! afro
[Vrh] Go down
Tasovac

Tasovac

Nogomet 04.10 Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Nogomet 04.10   Nogomet 04.10 Icon_minipostedned lis 05, 2008 12:51 am

Tasovac je napisao/la:
FC Barcelona vs. Atletico Madrid October 4th, 2008 22:00

After an indifferent start to the season FC Barcelona have recovered and are now very much in ‘win mode’. Things haven’t always gone their way and they have had to rely on controversy and late goals in both the Primera Division as well as the Champions League to ensure that their winning streak continues. Apart from Gabi Milito and Alexander Hleb, who are still on the injury list, they are back at full strength.

Atletico Madrid had every chance last weekend to move up the league but a home defeat to Sevilla dropped them down to seventh place. An away visit to The Nou Camp is a daunting task for any team but they have maximum points, along with Liverpool, in Group D of the Champions League. They still have a few injury problems. Simao Sabrosa and Diego Forlan are still on the injury list, Georgios Seitaridis and Pablo Ibanez are both doubtful but John Heitinga could feature after recovering from injury.

FC Barcelona, at home would start as favourites to win, but expect a spirited Atletico Madrid to make a fight of it. A draw is possible.
Dakle ja idem na Aguera i drustvo prilicno sam siguran da ce Madrizani odnjeti bod a mozda i sva tri.
Tip X2 Kv. 2.00 P.P 7/10
Sretno i zivjeli !!! afro
F.T 6:1 idiot
[Vrh] Go down
Sponsored content

Nogomet 04.10 Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Nogomet 04.10   Nogomet 04.10 Icon_miniposted

[Vrh] Go down

Nogomet 04.10
[Vrh] 
Stranica 1 / 1.